|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sat Jun 18, 2016 08:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Mon Jun 27, 2016 09:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
Information On The Bidding Process
Frequently Asked Questions
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
REEP Green Solutions is an environmental charity that helps people in Waterloo Region live sustainably. Our current focus is on addressing climate change through residential energy efficiency and storm water management.
We arranged for 5 local artists to paint rain barrels. Four to be painted live at the Summer Lights Festival in downtown Kitchener on June 18. Now you can bid to try to have your favourite at your home.
The artists are:
Proceeds from this auction will go towards our education and outreach work including the REEP House for Sustainability.
Anyone bidding more than $250 also receives a free rain barrel installation.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Cheque (Please make payable to "REEP Green Solutions")
Payments can be made upon delivery/pickup.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
If your winning bid is $250 or more, you also receive a free rain barrel installation that includes delivery.
If your winning bid is under $250, you can pick their items up at:
REEP House for Sustainable Living
20 Mill St. (at Queen St. S.)
Weekdays 8:30 - 4:30
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
Information On The Bidding Process Frequently Asked Questions
Please Note that all bids are final. By placing a bid on an item you are agreeing to a contract. You will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller in the event that you are the highest bidder at the time the auction closes. You are responsible for reading the full item listing, and understanding the above instructions and accepted payment methods. The Seller (auction administrator) assumes all responsibility for listing these items. The bidder's source IP address is logged for all bid transactions. Persons placing fraudulent bids may be prosecuted in a court of law.
— ADVERTISEMENT —